AEG NC4013001M Built In Electric Double Oven - Stainless Steel
AEG NC4013001M 72cm Built Under Electric Double Oven in Stainless Steel
- Catalytic cleaning - aids oven cleaning and saves you time
- Main Oven Functions:
- 'AA' energy rating for optimum efficiency: All of our AEG double ovens are 'AA' energy rated which is an industry first.
- Isofront double glazed doors: Isofront double glazed door. Multi-layered glass panes, with heat reflective coating to keep the heat in the oven.
- Dual circuit economy variable grill: Uses the inner and outer part of the grill element, to provide full width even grilling, ideal for 6 pieces of toast.
- Fan controlled defrosting: Suitable for delicate items such as cream cakes, this light defrost circulates room temperature air around the food slowly, defrosting it hygienically in less than 1/2 the time!
- Oven features:
- Top Oven Functions:
- Conventional cooking
- Economy variable grill
- Base heat finishing: Heat from the bottom element only. Perfect for reheating pies and pastries as it keeps the pastry crisp. It can also be used on warm plates.
- Conventional cooking: Heat from the top and bottom elements provide traditional cooking with zones heat. Ideal for baking bread and cakes, as the oven becomes hotter at the top.
- Retractable oven controls with LED display
- Main oven features:
- Heat activated catalytic cleaning: Catalytic coatings to the top and sides of the oven absorb the grease from cooking and with regular heating to 220C the grease residue is burned away.
- LED digital display
- Top oven features:
- Removable door and glass panes for easy cleaning: Removable door and glass panes for easy cleaning
- Cooking: Fan + Ring
- Cleaning Top oven: Catalytic
- TempRange: 50C - 275C
- SecGenVolUsableIM: 50
- BI dimensions H x W x D in mm: 870 x 600 x 550
- Dimensions (mm) (H x W x D): 715 x 594 x 548
- SecGenEnEffClsM: A
- Total electricity loading (W): 4100
- SecGenEConskWhCM: 0
- SecGenEConsKWhFanM: 0.81
- Power (w): 25
- PNC: 944 171 558
- Oven Knob Type: Pop in / Pop out
- Grill element power - Top Oven: 0
- Voltage: 220-240
- Required Fuse: 30
- Bar Code: 7332543353712
- Requires Hard Wiring To Mains Supply
Brand New with 2 Year AEG Warranty